♥ Welcome ♥

♥ Pn Belog ♥

My photo
Salam Doploh Doploh TiGa. Owner Blog Kejap Ade. Kejap Takde.

25 January, 2014

5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In the Morning



Assalamualaikum...
May always be in the shelter and grace of Allah, the one true God always. =)

Hi Everyone! Morning morning morning~~
Today, I want to share with you the benefit of drinking plain water.

Water.
We all know that it is important for so many reasons, but do we really drink enough? Probably not! We all could drink a little more water, and now there are five reasons why you should be drinking water first thing in the morning. 

You may find some advantages that you never knew of, and that can possibly convince you to down that glass of water before you do anything else. I may have to listen to my mom for once and have a glass next to my bed each night so it is ready for me when I wake up. I think these 5 reasons will convince me.. =) 
Water not only cleans your body from inside out but also improves the texture of your skin and hair. I’ll tell you why you should consume enough water.

1. Avoids putting on too much weight
If you are one of those people who think that drinking more water causes your body to bloat, you're wrong. It only helps you eat lesser food by filling up your tummy. If you have a huge appetite and you're worried of putting on weight due to eating in larger quantities, water will help you out.

2. Cleans your body
Drinking water on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning, helps flush out any toxins in your colon. In a way, your colon is ready to take in all the good nutrients you plan to feed your body for the day.

3. Creates new cells
Your body makes new cells every day and drinking water helps production of these new cells. This allows your muscles to grow and tone up faster after exercising.

4. Boosts metabolism
Along with benefiting you in several ways, water also boosts metabolism. Drink 2 cups of plain water in the morning and you are ready to go.

5. Cures headaches and infections
When you are ill, staying hydrated is a must. Water not only fights infections but helps you get better soon. Also, when your headaches are caused due to dehydration, water helps you get well soon. So whenever you're not feeling well, drink a glass or two of water before you start popping pills.

For me, that’s my habit and I feeeeeeeeel good…
Anytime, I take 1 full glass of water in the morning before I brush my teeth..
ehehe.. =D


So, give it a try and tell me the result.Okehh J