♥ Welcome ♥

♥ Pn Belog ♥

My photo
Salam Doploh Doploh TiGa. Owner Blog Kejap Ade. Kejap Takde.

13 June, 2022

CMa Quotes : Remember it is okay to not be okay

Life is hard.
Growth is hard.


So many of us make it harder by beating ourselves up when our lives feel less than ideal.
How we talk to ourselves is extremely important! We are the voice that we hear most…
Self-compassion is one of the hardest things I have had to learn (and am still learning) to cultivate.

Next time you're experiencing a tough moment, remember: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧
Here are some phrases / mantras that have helped me when I've been struggling
(and I hope they help you too):

✨I am worthy, just as I am
✨I don’t have to have it all figured out
✨I will no longer betray myself to be welcomed into other people's lives
✨I am in charge of my life
✨I will take some time to figure out who I am AND I don't have to know right now
✨I deserve to have the things I want
✨Forgiving them frees me, not them
✨I love and value myself

Remember, it is okay to not be okay.

❤️🌹